Sign in to follow this  

How lucky we are to ride with kids!

Spent 3 hours just following the boy around yesterday. Beautiful day, good times!

p398807283-3.jpg

p445024193-3.jpg

p384504059-4.jpg

p395616617-4.jpg

p525878147-4.jpg

It's his third time out on the 90--rode 'til dark.

Steve

Great clear pictures. Your son looks very confident on his bike and it seems like he is having a great time.

It reminds me of when me and my son started riding. He started out on a PW80 and that was 12 years ago. This will make you and your boys a lot closer! These will be memories that you will never forget.

Thanks, guys. He gets so tapped riding that we're no longer allowed to ride on Sunday unless Monday's a school holiday--he's NOT my morning kid on a GOOD day!

Steve

Enjoy those times while you can.I started my son when he was 5 and we went ridding all the time.Now hes 17 with other things on his mind besides ridding with the old man.Now i really miss the old times.

awesome,

I was doing that with my girlfriends kids when we were camping, they followed me and sometimes I followed them. There bikes are soooo unstable at higher speeds, you can see there bars shaking lol. I tried to ride their bike one time going down a dirt rode, and in 3rd the thing had head shake like crazy, and the odd shake even in first.

Point being we keep it slow and go through the mud, puddles, grass, they just love it and never say no. Sometimes they're more fun than my friends to ride with!, I take that back, almost all the time!

My two boys 9 and 11 always amaze me with their riding ability. Your son looks like a natural! Great memories.