Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Four Legends (Supercross)

Ok I missed the show today. Does anyone know if it will re-air or where you can view it. I checked youtube with no luck.

Thanks!

not sure if it will re air but it was pretty good. it was on CBS so maybe do a search and see if you can get it online or CBS website. the stuff with MC was the best part bc it was stuff we haven't seen in long time. the stuff with JS,RC,CR was all like it happened yesterday so it wasn't as fun to watch. if you can catch the first part that was best in my op

I just searched for upcoming showings on my directv guide and it came up empty.

I agree with H the early part of the show was best. Any show about racing is good but this presentation didn't rank to high up that list imho.

wonder if slicknick will have this as a torrent. I missed it :thumbsup:

I DVR'd it last night and starting watching it this morning..seems pretty cool so far. More positive exposure for our sport, I say bring it!

Does anyone have a link to a torrent for this? If someone puts it up, I'll seed it...

Thanks.

Put up the numbers and you get recognition. Pretty simple.

Sorry but, I still have a problem with CR being part of the legends.:banana:

He deserves to be there just as much as JS does, if not more. It's SUPERCROSS Legends. Reed has more wins and just as many championships as JS.

In all honesty I dont think either JS or CR have reached "legend" status quite yet. At least let them retire first!

It should have been MC, RC, and a couple older guys like Rick Johnson and Bob Hannah....

I can see that view as they are still in their primes. Both are still the best in SX currently. On the flip side, if ya go back too far, they could have lost viewers....a spotlight on past legends with a tie in to whats current and what people can tune in to see rather than old footage of racers most casual fans might not have heard of.

It should have been MC, RC, and a couple older guys like Rick Johnson and Bob Hannah....

:banana: exactly.

JS will get the legend status though because of being the first AfAm to reach the level of success he has in SX/MX.

I admire JS and this isn't meant to be racist, degrading, mean or take anything from his ability, it's just a fact.

Edited by MXOldtimer

It was ok but Rick Johnson brought up a great point. Him and Bob Hannah get lost with today's generation. RJ deserves his own TV time as legend, he would pull off tabletops/whips when the 2nd place rider was 2 seconds behind him just to excite the fans. So many legends go unmentioned...

I think the same thing happens in all sports. You can't excite new fans by talking about legends that they can't relate to at all. You can get kids excited about the sport when you show "legends" as guys they see racing now or see t-shirts of.. Not many people sporting a Rick Johnson or Bob Hannah shirt. I think they're all awesome!!

Still hard to sell them older stars as more succesful on the supercross scene when there's guys that have more wins than they do. All about the numbers.