Sign in to follow this  

Supercross How old is Dean Wilson? *possible spoilers*

At the beginning of the broadcast when they showed him, he looked really young. I mean like, REALLY young. I was really rooting for him, too bad he couldn't keep up the pace for the last few laps.

Anyone know how old he really is?

16. Sounds 13.

Though from seeing him in the pits he looks like he has the potential to be one of the bigger guy on the circuit in a few years.

dsc1085e.jpg

He looks like he just got off mini bikes last week! Serious baby face. But he seems to be learning quickly and obviously has speed. I hope he does well

the kid is for real that's for sure. he will podium in one of the next couple races.

I was gonna say i think he was right around 18. He will podium in supercross probably, and def will be fast outdoors. Watched him race up in canada when it airs on tv.

someone was 2 years off..:thumbsup:

18, but his voice throws me, i feel bad for the guy. I root for him every race though.

Wow, that is surprising.

Being 18 kinda takes away the benefit of the doubt concerning his endurance.

Same with Justin Barcia. I couldn't help to laugh when he came up to the podium. If your riding that good, what does it matter what you sound and look like? lol

someone was 2 years off..:thumbsup:

18, but his voice throws me, i feel bad for the guy. I root for him every race though.

he sounds a little different since he was born in scottland and lived in Canada most his life.

Better get used to seeing Deano on the podium. I'm going to predict he wins Toronto in front of the hometown crowd. The kid has stepped it up amazingly each and every weekend. he will be dicing for the win by the end of the east series.

Better get used to seeing Deano on the podium. I'm going to predict he wins Toronto in front of the hometown crowd. The kid has stepped it up amazingly each and every weekend. he will be dicing for the win by the end of the east series.

I'll be there to cheer him on but man the rookie class is solid with Wilson, Barcia and Baggett. :thumbsup::thumbsup::ride: