Overly Persistent Fans

Kdub knows how to handle them.

dsc1108g.jpg

The little guy said to hell with security and timed qualifying practice and followed Kevin halfway into staging.

Pretty cool watching him make time for the little dude when he was obviously rushed to get out there.

As if anyone else needed another reason to root for Windham. ?

def agree i have met 2 of the ones you listed and they are top notch when it comes to being a good person and being nice to fans etc

There are 4 riders who I will always respect and admire:

Doug Henry, John Dowd, Mike LaRocco and Kevin Windham.

That's awesome! I still remember when he was introduced in the opening ceremonies to "Daughters" John Mayer a couple years ago in Atlanta. I've always admired this good ole country boy.

i would bet if that was any other top rider they would of had the kid beat up by there bodyguards lmao

I was standing beside the pit exit to practice when J-Law came walking by following his mechanic and bike with his dumb ass head phones on. Some little guy walked up to get his sig and without even looking down he just nudged him out the way and kept on walking lol.

• Like 1

Kdub spent a lot of time with the fans in the pits as did some of the other Honda riders. When I saw Dungey he was very cordial also and then you had Pourcel who I heard ignored everybody at Kawasaki party Friday night. (I guess it's a french thing)

JLaw wasn't that bad. Talked to him for just a second (as I know they all are busy and preparing to do their job) but he seemed pretty cool and down to talk to people. May just have been because they were trying to get back to the rig to make adjustments, idk just my thoughts. Feel bad for the little guy still tho. Kdub is awesome with fans, Now that :foul:hole pourcel is a douche. Watched him sign autographs, this guy is a joke and we have to call him the champ? He wouldn't even look at what he was signing much less who he was signing it for. Just low class if you ask me, WE NEED A NEW CHAMP!!!!

JLaw wasn't that bad. Talked to him for just a second (as I know they all are busy and preparing to do their job) but he seemed pretty cool and down to talk to people. May just have been because they were trying to get back to the rig to make adjustments, idk just my thoughts. Feel bad for the little guy still tho. Kdub is awesome with fans, Now that :foul:hole pourcel is a douche. Watched him sign autographs, this guy is a joke and we have to call him the champ? He wouldn't even look at what he was signing much less who he was signing it for. Just low class if you ask me, WE NEED A NEW CHAMP!!!!

What else would anyone expect from a FROG A__H0le, they are like exs who you treated very good but then royally screwed you over and acted like you never did anything for them. Typical ungrateful arrogant French, we shoulda let the germans keep their damn crossants,crepes and kept on airhammering their women in thier loser country! Nothing worse then Ungrateful Mofos!

My son got his picture with Andrew Short Saturday night in Atlanta. Andrew was in a hurry for an interview on the track over the PA but still took time for a pic and was super cool. There are some really good guys in our sport. Thanks again Andrew, you made the night for a four year old!

My son got his picture with Andrew Short Saturday night in Atlanta. Andrew was in a hurry for an interview on the track over the PA but still took time for a pic and was super cool. There are some really good guys in our sport. Thanks again Andrew, you made the night for a four year old!

Post the picture. ?

Always glad to see those guys treating fans right - After all it's the fans who get the top guys their paychecks.

Back in the 7th grade (5 years ago, wow...) I went to the Offroad show here in So. Cal. and McGrath was signing autographs. I had just read his autobiography and done a report on him for school, and I was really excited to meet him and get the book signed. He looked like he didn't want to be there and while signing he was talking to someone from his team or something, who was sitting next to him. I waited in line for 2 hours just so he could jot his name down in my book, continue his conversation, and not even look up at me.

Needless to say I was severely disappointed. Last year at the Vegas championship though, I got to see Dungey and a few other guys; they all seemed nice.

Add Wey to that list too.

My son toted around this #plate at Seattle SX last year and Nick was the only one to get down on his knees to my sons level who was 4 at the time and actually take a minute with him instead of signing it and passing him along. Wey is awesome in my book:thumbsup:

P4182142.jpg