Sign in to follow this  

Preprinted Backgrounds

Anyone know of any online site that lets you ad a letter next to the race number on custom backgrounds? Even if i have to add it myself after i put it on wouldn't be too big of a deal for the the side number plates but on the front, the number usually takes up the whole plate. Any ideas, what do you guys normal do? Post some pics too if you can. Thanks :thumbsup:

hey thanks, i've never heard of them but i'll give em a shot.

I've used them for years. Never a problem, fast and a great price. :thumbsup:

man you weren't kidding about the great price with the rocky mountain graphics!

ebay...15 bucks shipped with your last name and a letter option

Anyone know of any online site that lets you ad a letter next to the race number on custom backgrounds? Even if i have to add it myself after i put it on wouldn't be too big of a deal for the the side number plates but on the front, the number usually takes up the whole plate. Any ideas, what do you guys normal do? Post some pics too if you can. Thanks :thumbsup:

http://www.revgrafx.com

My buddy uses them. Looks like they are closed to the public now, W.T.F. is that about? They said their reason for closing to the general public is "to get back to their core business" what is their core business?

MAX!!!

mgxunlimited.com :thumbsup:

niiiiiice selection! :ride:

My buddy uses them. Looks like they are closed to the public now, W.T.F. is that about? They said their reason for closing to the general public is "to get back to their core business" what is their core business?

sucks their website is closed cause from what i could tell they do some really awesome work!