Sign in to follow this  

Need help with prices

Guys how much do you think a clean 2006 KX450 is worth? Very good condition and always garage kept. Has roughly 50 hours on it and not raced. All original. What you think its worth?

Somewhere around $2800. It really depends on location for values.

Somewhere around $2800. It really depends on location for values.

+1

West coast will be more, where you are, possibly less.

First year model , for the whole bike. 2000-2500...no more.....

With the way every manufacturer one-ups the other .....these bike values drop fast.

Its already 4 1/2 years old .

First year model , for the whole bike. 2000-2500...no more.....

With the way every manufacturer one-ups the other .....these bike values drop fast.

Its already 4 1/2 years old .

That is very true. I want to buy one that is 2800 but i jus dunno about that for it... I mean its in excellent condition but still... I'm just not sure!:thumbsup:

probably about $2500 depends how much the person wants to get rid of

it!!

That is very true. I want to buy one that is 2800 but i jus dunno about that for it... I mean its in excellent condition but still... I'm just not sure!:ride:

There is a lot to be said for a well taken care of dirt bike. Don't go by just the year when assessing values. A clean and well taken care of bike that is a 2006 is worth more to me than a clapped out 2007 of the same model. Trust me, you'll spend a ton of cash on an abused bike and your "so called" deal will be a nightmare and cost you more in the end. A few extra hundred dollars that you'll save on a "deal" could soon be a $1000 in parts and labor when you have to fix it or replace parts because the previous owner didn't take care of it. I have been there and done that and never again, learn from my mistake.:thumbsup: