Sign in to follow this  

KLX 110 Vs. XR100

I was just curious as to how these 110's compared to the honda xr/crf 100's. I am thinking of maybe getting the new KLX110L but am wonder how it will do compared to my buddies xr 100. Will i be able to keep up with the 100's because they seem to be a little bit of a bigger bike and also have a 5 speed transmission. Wanted to know what your opinions were or if you guys have had experience with this.

two totally different bikes. One is a minibike and one is not. Wheel size alone separates these things by a lot. The 100 is going to be a much better trail bike. I don't know what to say. They are two totally different bikes.

How big are you? How old are you? What do you want to do with it? Is a better place to start I guess.

Big difference in money there to. You can score some super cheap CRF 100s used where you're not going to find too many KLX L's out there

Edited by bspill1

the 110s are pit bikes that you usually fool around with but the 100s they are made for trails so i think you can keep up with them with the 110

My buddies and I use the bikes to goof around on and race on a little track that we have set up. I was just curious if I would be at a disadvantage on the 110L?

could even be an advantage depending on the size and layout of the track.

My buddies and I use the bikes to goof around on and race on a little track that we have set up. I was just curious if I would be at a disadvantage on the 110L?

If you are thinking of the KLX110L then you will have no problem keeping up with your buddy on his XR100. The "L" is a 4-speed clutch version and those bike rip pretty well. Also for putting around a small track and backyard fun they are a blast, not to mention tons of hop-up parts available.

Check these guys out . . .