Rekluse Z Start Pro instal ?

Got everything togather but cant seam to get the slack out of my clutch handle. Bike runs good and the clutch engages fine, and the handle will disingage it still. Also I had a alumamin washer like piece left over didnt see anywhere that it was called for. Wonder if its the piece they mention for the crf250r. thanks for any info

Just two days ago, i had the same problem with the ASV clutch perch. The adjuster on that perch is not good for the rekluse.

I had to put the stock perch and adjuster back on to get the slack out of the cable. I kept the asv lever though.

I don't know if this is your situation, but its something to look at.

Can't really help you either with the slack issue, I use ASV lever with a longer 01 cable with no slack issue.

But for the extra aluminum washer, I tried it with and without, it makes no difference in performance of the clutch it just gave me more or less adjustment at the lever, so I didn't use it.

You need to use the adjuster on the clutch cable itself to take up the slack that the adjuster on the perch wont takeout, when using the asv lever. That''s how I adjusted slack out of the lever on my 07' w/Rekulse pro.

Please explain WolfyMan? I'd noticed this too during my install and trying to set it with revs about 50%. Still got a bit too much slack and the lever seems to end in a mechanical stop before the lever hits the bar. I thought the actuation arm might be positioned a spline out of something!

Pray tell!!!

Th guy at rekluse said that there should only be about an inch of slack when reving. And that you should check it each time out. He did say that with the bike off or not reved the handle will have alot of slack. As for the extra slack I stripped the lock on my perch getting a new one tomarrow will see how that goes. Sorry if I didnt help