Sign in to follow this  

What are people paying for SM wheels?

Im just curious to hear what people are actually paying for SM wheels. Im thinking about selling mine or trading + a little cash for offroad wheels. The few buy it now wheels on ebay seem way higher than people will pay but idk. Do people really pay $1000+ for stock SM wheels?

ive never seen anyone sell or no of anyone who has payd for used rim/tyre for more then $800, to me that seems to be the norm.

OOO, a year or 2 ago, SM takeoffs with tires and tubes were going for $1000 - $1200, new set $1400 bare.

Dirt set shod, started at $650 up to whatever anyone would pay.

This economy has turned everything upside down. I would like to find a cheap stock dirt set no tires and wheels this summer for some Trials tires.

I just last week payed $800 + Postage to Australia, US$1000 including the postage, if you put your wheels on ebay, offer to send them overseas, you may sell them easier

I have a set of stock e wheels with dirt tires on em, but looking to make it SM, im looking to find like 90/10 tires that fit my wheels or do the same and trade someone looking to dirt an sm lol,

BUT im not fully educated and is that all i would have to do, or do i need sm swingarm, ect ect??