Sign in to follow this  

anyone want to ride to MSR and the hotsprings with me?

I am free for spring break march 25th to april 3rd. I got a drz400 with a 200 mile fuel range. Never been down there. I can have a conversation in spanish, but my vocabulary is limited. I have no idea where to go, I am not the type of person that rides crazy and crashes in the middle of nowhere (knock on wood). If anyone has garmin waypoints that would be nice. I could go all the way to cabo I am open to anything I just dont want to go alone on this one. Its a 350 mile ride to the the border at Calexico so I need to plan a day for that and the crossing. the earliest I could be in Mexico and ready for a full day of riding would be the 25th. thanks any advice is appreciated

-Freddy

Edited by East Coast

I am free for spring break march 29th to april 3rd. I got a drz400 with a 200 mile fuel range. Never been down there. I can have a conversation in spanish, but my vocabulary is limited. I have no idea where to go, I am not the type of person that rides crazy and crashes in the middle of nowhere (knock on wood). If anyone has garmin waypoints that would be nice. I could go all the way to cabo I am open to anything I just dont want to go alone on this one. Its a 350 mile ride to the the border at Calexico so I need to plan a day for that and the crossing. the earliest I could be in Mexico and ready to go would be the 30th. thanks any advice is appriciated

-Freddy

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867501

the guy I was supposed to go with got injured. I was hoping to ride the whole time I am off. 10 days in a row. I am hoping somebody wants to go with me. Mabe someone who is prerunning for the 1000? let me know even if its not for the whole time. thanks