Sign in to follow this  

BMW/Husqvarna in Fife Wa

Has anyone delt with them yet how are they when it comes to Husky info and parts?

If they drop the ball. Tasky's and BMP in Salem will hook you up. BMP and Tasky's are committed and successfull Husky dealers.

I get everything I need from Taskys, they ride the bikes, have lots of bikes and parts in stock. Taskys is also like an old fashioned shop you can go in and hang for a little while and meet people to ride with and people who put on events also frequent the store. The whole BMW people selling huskys is a little weird when a lot of regular husky dealers customers know more about the brand and the bikes than the BMW stores selling them.

One of the guys at that store named Steve was a customer of mine 30+ years ago when I was a Husky Dealer so there is some background. As a BMW dealer they have been solid so hopfully they will be a good addition

South Sound is an awesome BMW dealer and I think they will become a good Husky dealer. A few of the guys there are pretty serious off roaders. That being said, Tasky's is the place for Husky's. I truly enjoy doing business with them and Jeff is a wizard.

One of the great BMW dealerships. I sure their Husky service will be fantastic too. All the guys there are serious moto riders.

See their van at the trailhead often, so I know at least a few of them ride dirtbikes? Seemed like nice guys.

They are nice guys/gals. Their store is filled with cutting edge Bimmers and now Husky's toward the back. They maintain several demo bikes that perspective buyers can try out by appointment and the store employees also ride them. Parts on hand is another story. I've gone there for misc stuff like shroud bolts, filters, frame guards. Nothing on hand but ordered and received within 7-10 days. The frame guards kinda surprised me. I was pessimistic about their availability but they did come in! Steve is their Husky guy, however other employees are riding the bikes too.

Tasky's is unbeatable for service, sales support and 1st hand information when you really need it!