Warp 9 motard set up on KTM good or bad

I'm about to purchase a warp 9 set of 17" rims with 320 rotor for my KTM, just wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about the rims, rotors, extended bracket for the brakes or the axle sleeve to make a 26 hub work on a 22 axle? My bike is a 02 520exc.

• 2 weeks later...

Warp 9 wheels are not the greatest, but you get what you pay for. I'd look for a set of Excels or something like that. Now, if you are only riding on the street, they should be find. Racing, I wouldn't trust them.

• 2 weeks later...
Warp 9 wheels are not the greatest, but you get what you pay for. I'd look for a set of Excels or something like that. Now, if you are only riding on the street, they should be find. Racing, I wouldn't trust them.

Im not sure where you are getting your info from, did you own a pair yourself? Ive had a set and rode both on the track and practiced on a rough blue groove mx track alot of hrs, alot of square edged bumps, big jumps and i had no issues whatsoever.

I have a yz450 with a warp 9 front/excel+rad on the rear and other than the name on the side of each could not tell you a difference. neither have had loose spokes yet (1300 mi) neither are warped, both balanced well, bearings still good on both,absolutely no difference other than price. warp9 is actually pretty big in the dirt world, other than a different size, i can't say there is much of a difference b/w dirt and street setups. People saying they're not good are most likely web wheelers who just go by what they read in another thread, most likely by another person who has no experience either. I was skeptical myself, but after I put some miles on a warp9 I have nothing bad to say at all.