Sign in to follow this  

yz 250 On track ( NO music ) Randall everett

MY GOSH! that guy was screwin man.......that 2 stroke was eattin the SHIT out of that track. Awesome VID!!!!!!!!! Finally a vid with no stupid music! THANKS SO MUCH.......I LOVE my 2 stroke............they RIP PERIOD!

Makes me want a two stroke!

THEN BUY ONE and keep the dream ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

One of the better known locals, got to ride at Blue Diamond with him when he was on Yamaha of Troy. I hope he gets a US ride this year.

One of the better known locals, got to ride at Blue Diamond with him when he was on Yamaha of Troy. I hope he gets a US ride this year.

HOW old is HE?

HOW old is HE?

Pretty sure he's 21. He did a lot of races at Budds Creek and was in a league of his own in A class there...

79c86280-9ee8-4f9c-ba2a-9ee39170438bf.jpg

Makes us two Stroke owners proud. Awesome video and mad skills. Made my boring Monday here at work.

RAD!

i love my yz250

shame i can't ride it even 25% as good as him though

lol

Pretty sure he's 21. He did a lot of races at Budds Creek and was in a league of his own in A class there...

thanks for the response! 21.......ah man looking back when I was 21 seems like for ever ago............I am 41 now......gettin older SUCKS

DUUDE!........SWEET!........DUDE!.........SWEET!

He is rippin' it up!

He is totally makin' my bike jealous! She just asked for new foster parents.:thumbsup:

he had few people who could compete. I used to race the same organization as him.

beautiful sound, riding, track everything. My roomates are hating me right now here i have the surround sound on haha. I am also pumped to race my 2 stroke this year. Its my first non thumper!

You gotta love the sound of a two-stroke being tortured by a rider that has the ability to wring it out like that. :-)