Sign in to follow this  

Billet clutch cable bracket options??

I'm looking for a billet clutch bracket other than the unit that fastway performance offers. I race hare scrambles and I had a rock smash my stock bracket in towards the cylinder. I'm worried that the fastway bracket may put the cases in danger since it is stronger and taller(more leverage) than stock. I have seen brackets that also have a piece that connects to the cylinder for protection against being forced inward towards the cylinder but I can't find one for my 08' crf250. Anybody have any ideas? Here is a link to a pic that shows the fastway bracket for a 450(same as 250):

http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/32/products_id/241?osCsid=697ca1b606634d3bfb5a742f5bdc6d65

I contacted topar and it looks like that may have been a one off brace that they made. The guy looked at the pic but said it wasn't something they normally sold. Anyhow I contacted scott with crfstuff and he hooked me up with the zeta bracket. I also ordered a set of their aluminum bar mount cones because I'm tired of the rubber cones getting twisted. Thanks for the help and suggestions.