Sign in to follow this  

Independent race shop (suspension)

I saw there sticker on the forks of the Hart and Huntington 450's. Does anyone have any experience with them?

had them do full revalve, springs, and repair all the damaged parts that some big smooth did to my suspension prior to me buying it on my 07 ktm 250xc. I am very happy with the results biggest difference it I no longer feel the little obstacles on the trail and the front sticks in the corners and the rear plants well and gets traction everywhere also no more bottoming out or riding out of the stroke like i was before (I'm 6'4" 220lbs). Ended up with an $800 total (shipping included) for all of it which was a little higher than I had planned on but it turned out to be worth it, the biggest extra costs was fixing what the previous owner had fudged up when he did his own handy work stiffer spring on the rear than stock, ruined the preload adjuster (IRS replaced it with a "works" orange one), then he put softer springs in the front and didn't use soft grips instead used channel locks and scuffed everything to hell (IRS buffed all that out also). I got hooked up with IRS through my local bicycle shop Dahlonega Wheel Works (located in Dahlonega, Georgia) shipped through them and then they helped me set my sag.