Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Atlanta SX Post-Race Interviews

Also I like CP. It's getting pretty annoying listening to people rag on him saying he's arrogent or becasue he's french or whatever. He seems like a really honest straight up guy to me and I think alot of US guys are just mad and that he's been sticking it to their riders.

Nice! Liked the Dean-o interview. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Wilson stating "time to get on the podium" about Daytona shows the determination he has considering he now has two pro races under his belt.

With the likes of rookies Barcia , Baggett and Wilson coming along we should be in for some great racing for some time.

Also I like CP. It's getting pretty annoying listening to people rag on him saying he's arrogent or becasue he's french or whatever. He seems like a really honest straight up guy to me and I think alot of US guys are just mad and that he's been sticking it to their riders.

Agreed! I haven't seen or heard him say anything that was out of line. Also, he gives a little insight and doesn't just parrot the announcers. I liked this one (paraphrased but close)

Interviewer guy: "Were you worried they were pulling away or were you in control of everything?"

Pourcel: "I wasn't in control, I just had to race my own race."

Way to not take the bait:thumbsup:

Plus he's actually interesting to listen to because he doesn't just spout off the typical "PC/don't give any real insight/thank sponsors" answer to questions.

I'm rooting for the guy the rest of the season!:thumbsup: