Sign in to follow this  

Arizona more wet riding

went out sat about 10 down to box canyon.... h20 moving well thru box and then ran up to martinez water up THAR too! after the heavy rain all day sunday, there should be mucho agua......everywhere..... I am up for a ride or two this week.:thumbsup:

i think all the water we have been getting killed my boots soles are falling off, sent then in to be resoled..lots o water good times...

Yeah...The best boot out there are sidi boots IMHO.... My first pair had 12,000 miles on them.. and my wify got me a new pair for B day.. and they have 5,000 on them...so far but they are $$$$$$$

Yeah...The best boot out there are sidi boots IMHO.... My first pair had 12,000 miles on them.. and my wify got me a new pair for B day.. and they have 5,000 on them...so far but they are $$$$$$$

sidi :ride::thumbsup:

I'm looking for a buddy bike for Friday 3/5. if I find one, I'm hoping to mexi-lunch-loop it. I know the guy coming would flip for sand washes full of water.

Well it is sunday and Just pouring here and they are sayin more on monday...so thinkin of ridin tues or wens....:banana:

No rain tommrow please GOD!!!! I waited all week for my parts to come in. (air filter, chain, & brake pads. I'm in Bullhead City and was planning to ride up to Golden Valley for lunch. Pretty fun ride..... But now there saying rain???? ***!!!!! I don't like riding in the rain cuz I live in an apt. and keep my bike in the living room cuz my last bike got ripped off in the storage shed! F'n tweekers suck!!!