Sign in to follow this  

I just wanna go fast

i just cant decide what i want. i have an 01 cr125 and i love the thing but only because its the first 2 stroke ive owned and i now made 2 strokes into a religion :thumbsup: i want to upgrade to a 250 and im really eyeballin the yz seeing as to i ride mostly trails. my problem is that my brother rides an 06 crf250r and i love ridin that thing too. the band in my cr is difficult on tight trails and the crf pulls me around anywhere on just a little throttle. i really need something bigger bc the cr just feels like it doesnt have enough and the crf feels like i could give it more if i wanted. but i LOVE ridin 2 strokers. i am 16 years old 5'8" 165 lbs and ive been riding for about 8 or 9 years and i ride hard screaming all the way. any opinions would be appreciated thanks :ride:

Edited by Bearkx51

I'm like you. All I've ever owned are 2strokes and that's what I'm going to stick with. I've ridden some 4t's and I like the traction, but I love the maint and the snap of the 2t. Stay with what you know. IMO:thumbsup: