Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad GNCC results

Anyone know who the top 3 were at yesterday's gncc ? I cant find it on that cluttered crappy website they have

never mind, bikes dont race until Tuesday, what a strange schedule, how much spectator turn out are they expecting with that?

never mind, bikes dont race until Tuesday, what a strange schedule, how much spectator turn out are they expecting with that?

I did the same thing yesterday until I realized that only the quads had raced:bonk:

Uh, it's bike week in Flordia. The place will be packed.

The place is in the middle of nowhere. Not many go there just to spectate.

washington georgia is kinda like that, but they get a big crowd of spectators, we drive 120 miles to go watch

They've been using this sechedule since we first went to Ocala back in the early 90's. Works very well!

when is the race gonne be on TV? what channel name and what time? sorry my DVR is all messed up lol.

well i have dirct TV also and no versus here either!!! damn!!!! wow im so pissed off now

Place Make Nbr Name Overall Points

1 SUZ 002 JOSHUA STRANG 1 30

2 KTM 014 CHRISTOPHER BACH 2 25

3 YAM 003 CHARLES MULLINS 3 21

4 KAW 004 JIM JARRETT 4 18

5 YAM 989 THAD DUVALL 5 16

6 HSQ 016 GLENN KEARNEY 6 15

7 YAM 007 JASON THOMAS 7 14

8 YAM 9 BARRY HAWK JR 8 13

9 KTM 008 CORY BUTTRICK 9 12

10 KTM 13 JESSE ROBINSON 10 11

11 KTM 005 KAILUB RUSSELL 11 10

12 KAW 066 JOSH WEISENFELS 12 9

13 KTM 112 HOMERO DIAZ 13 8

14 KTM 012 JAKE KORN 14 7

15 YAM 001 PAUL WHIBLEY 15 6

16 KTM 911 DUSTIN GIBSON 16 5

17 KTM 538 STEWARD BAYLOR JR 17 4

18 KAW 021 KENNETH GILBERT 18 3

19 KAW 010 SCOTT WATKINS 19 2

20 KAW 353 TRAVIS HULLFISH 20 1

Why did they only ride for an hour and a half??? That is what the scoring said, I thought it might be wrong but they only did 4 laps???

Whats the logic behind letting 250 2-strokes race against 250 4-strokes in GNCC?

Whats the logic behind letting 250 2-strokes race against 250 4-strokes in GNCC?

I'm thinking a manufacturer paid for the rule change.

most offroad racing allows it, AFAIK the only place it is not allowed is pro MX & SX

As far as I can tell the live scoring screwed up half way in. Pros ended up with 7 laps and ~3hrs.

equal displacement for 2/4 strokes in offroad, it should be that way in all racing, especially mx/sx.

Woohoo Jason Thomas XC2 winner & 7th overall on a YZ250!! Go smokers!

the race really was short. of course i was spectating and not racing. anyone not a pro looked beat after a lap. i was out in the woods and didn't think the race was even over (i thought they had another lap) until a course worker came by cleaning marker arrows off the trail.