Sign in to follow this  

California Looks Like Prairie City!!

UncleMoose posted this one on the D36 website, and I thought some of you might enjoy it. Looks a lot like Prairie City to me :thumbsup:

I think that's the new Carnigie property! But most don't know what that looks like

kinda gives you pucker power and a need for a parachute!!:smirk:i will never bitch about rocks and tight trails again. good one OldeDude:thumbsup:

Haha this video has gone viral. It has been posted in TS multiple times, the picture and video forum and on every dirt bike forum I go to. :thumbsup:

I think that's the new Carnigie property! But most don't know what that looks like

Havnt seen the vid yet, but if the comments are correct I a mbeginning to think there might actually be a reason to go to Carnegie now????

The title of this thread should be :

"What happens to dirt bikers who poach hikiing trails"

:thumbsup:

Havnt seen the vid yet, but if the comments are correct I a mbeginning to think there might actually be a reason to go to Carnegie now????

the grass is much greener on the other side of the fence. Maybe someday our grand kids can ride that Property. ( that we paid for):thumbsup:

That is how trail 6 at foresthill was described to me. kinda a let down. and they were riding d/s

When I first saw that I thought it was D*****V**** :thumbsup:

D.W. took a whole bunch of beginners on that trail. I was amazed nobody went over the edge.

Insane, I was catching flies for all 6 and a half minutes. I almost shat myself at 2:45 when they had to go up that ledge with the sheer cliff on one side.:thumbsup:

Insane, I was catching flies for all 6 and a half minutes. I almost shat myself at 2:45 when they had to go up that ledge with the sheer cliff on one side.:thumbsup:

No joke. That ledge would have been the point where I really started saying "what the **** am I doing out here?"

Well, it probably would have happened much sooner, but that ledge looks like pure misery.

Do you guys have links to any other videos like this? I can't get enough of watching crazy hard (or scary in this case) trails from the helmet cam.

No joke. I can't get enough of watching crazy hard (or scary in this case) trails from the helmet cam.

This was copied from right part of screen of youtube when watching oldedudes link

I don't do heights very well, you should see these two lumps in my throat....

HO-LEEEEE....CRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!

I'm still waiting for llamaface to chime in saying the trails in Cali are nothing comapred to the trails in Idaho...sound seem fitting.