Sign in to follow this  

New new old ATK's!

Oop's my title was supposed to say "my new old ATK's"... :thumbsup: Maybe a mod could fix that :ride:

So I found the deal of the year and thought I would share. One is a 90-91 ATK/XR (Honda) 600 and the other is a 84 ATK 560. I picked both up last night for $400 :lol:

The Honda has great compression and I'm hopefully going to fire it up once I go through all the cables, oil and give it a good tune up. The 560 doesn't seem to have much compression... but it is all there and should make for a great restoration project.

Right now I'm focused on the 600.

atk.jpg

atk1.jpg

atk3.jpg

atk2.jpg

atk4.jpg

Edited by Rot Box

Oop's my title was supposed to say "my new old ATK's"... :thumbsup: Maybe a mod could fix that :ride:

So I found the deal of the year and thought I would share. One is a 90-91 ATK/XR (Honda) 600 and the other is a 84 ATK 560. I picked both up last night for $400 :lol:

The Honda has great compression and I'm hopefully going to fire it up once I go through all the cables, oil and give it a good tune up. The 560 doesn't seem to have much compression... but it is all there and should make for a great restoration project.

Right now I'm focused on the 600.

atk.jpg

atk2.jpg

atk1.jpg

atk.jpg

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I don't know your plans, but I'd give you 5 times what you paid for the 600.