just rebuilt top end now exhaust is blowing

hi am i right in thinking on my expansion chamber its just the 2 o rings and then you push it into the cylinder ? ive just rebuilt my top end put new orings on the exhaust and its blowing pretty bad from the cylinder any ideas?? should anything go into the exhaust port before the pipe or no

ya isnt there a copper or steel washer/ring ?? i always put a little grease on it to keep it from falling out when i put my pipe on sometimes they get stuck up in there or sometimes they fall out to easily ... i would imagine there is one that should be there??

wow 5 pounds for a washer..... lovelly

No, it should only weigh a few grams. ?

I doubt the missing washer is causing your leak. I would take a closer look at the o rings as they are what really seals the pipe. Sounds like they aren't tight enough going into the cylinder.

No, it should only weigh a few grams. ?

I doubt the missing washer is causing your leak. I would take a closer look at the o rings as they are what really seals the pipe. Sounds like they aren't tight enough going into the cylinder.

:ride: im going to take a closer look at the orings cause im sure that washer was not there i'll also replace the springs thanks for the tips