98 yz250

I have a buddy trying to find a crankshaft assembly for his 98 yz250 the new OEM part is almost $400:banghead: All of the aftermarket market complete kits are for the 99 and newer bikes only:foul: anybody know where he could find anything cheaper than $400?

I have a buddy trying to find a crankshaft assembly for his 98 yz250 the new OEM part is almost $400:banghead: All of the aftermarket market complete kits are for the 99 and newer bikes only:foul: anybody know where he could find anything cheaper than $400?

I have one leftover from my rebuild. It has the normal side to side slop (the width of a utility knife blade...you know the kind that have the orange handles and you break off sections of the blade as you dull them? that should give you an idea what the side-to-side gap is)

It has no up/down play on it at all and, according to the guy who installed my new crank assembly, I could have saved the $400 and gotten 10 more years out of the stocker.

I don't need it so shoot me a PM with an address and I'll see what the shipping cost is.