Sign in to follow this  

bills pipe for 00-01 cr 250 ??

i currently use a fmf fatty pipe and over the winter i bought a couple pipes off craigslist .. i have a near new bills pipe (platinum finish) and a DEP (works finish) pipe, and a DEP silencer .. i was wondering what the characteristics of these pipes are?? they only say bills on one pipe, and DEP on the other, no specifics , now obviously i have heard of both brands but i wasnt sure what there all about.. i have never owned anything but PC and FMF ...any insight would be nice..thanks :thumbsup:

i currently use a fmf fatty pipe and over the winter i bought a couple pipes off craigslist .. i have a near new bills pipe (platinum finish) and a DEP (works finish) pipe, and a DEP silencer .. i was wondering what the characteristics of these pipes are?? they only say bills on one pipe, and DEP on the other, no specifics , now obviously i have heard of both brands but i wasnt sure what there all about.. i have never owned anything but PC and FMF ...any insight would be nice..thanks :thumbsup:

Drop the bills, and keep the dep pipe and silencer. Or keep the Bills pipe as a backup.

Nothing wrong with Bills pipes, they make the GYTR pipes for Yamaha and they make awesome pipes for Suzuki (seems to be their thing), but they don't do much for the CR (all bottom to mid pipe, ala Gnarly). The dep provides the best all around.

AH!!! ok thanks i know i have seen alot of bills pipes on suzukis over the years but thats about it... so the dep pipe and silencer would make a decent combo ? i ride alot of trails some fast .. a little track time .. i just have never had a stock pipe on this bike to compare.. its had the fatty on it the whole time i have owned it.. i may try the DEP combo just to see how it does... thanks for the reply