Sign in to follow this  

I want your opinions

Ok... So my suspension is without a doubt to soft for me. I have 2 broken vertebrates and a fractured spine to show for it. Im gonna be off the bike for months but plan on getting back on it and being better than ever. While I'm off Im gonna do alot to the bike. Money not being an issue who have you guys used for suspension and loved, liked, or disliked? Im gonnna want everything done, new fork springs from the ground up and also the rear shock to. I've heard good things about Pro-Action and Ohlins but I would love to hear everyones opinions on what they like and dislike. Also if you have had all your suspension re worked like I plan on getting about what did it cost you?

Thanks and gas to all good responses!

I had MB-1 suspension in CORONA Calif. do mine and was very impressed with there service and my suspension. :thumbsup:

Ohlins ttx. I've had pc a kits, valved for me and my re-valved ohlins f&r i prefer. It costs around 2200, valved and sprung for you. Dave @ www.fastbikeindustries. He's trained most of the ohlins tuners you'll hear about on here, including teaching "bones bacon" about ohlins. Sorry to hear about your accident, i hate hearing about mxer's getting hurt.