Sign in to follow this  

East Coast Mini Nationals????

We might be looking into something like this but I NEED some feedback from ALL OF YOU. We just had our Summit County Fairground Race this past weekend(Indoor of course) and Sam knows the guy that put it on, so he ran the idea by him and he said that might be something he'd be interested in. We'd like to possibly do this around November, the place as far as usable floor space for the track is compairable to that of the Orleans, I'll be posting some video from this past weekends race here in the next few days or just goto my YouTube page(Eviloompa912) and you'll get to see the track the way it has been over the past few years(they will have Summit in the title). We'd like to try and do a 2-3 day event, quailifiers, LCQ's, Vendors area..the whole nine yards so to say but we are going to need some serious feed back on this cause it's NOT cheap to put on!! East coast guys lets get the ball rolling on this and TRY to make it happen, and West Coast guys....we come out you're way for Vegas so time to return the favor and support us like we do you. If I get enough feedback we'll see what happens.

Please don't just read it and not reply......The Key here is Opinions and Ideas

great idea!!!! lots of talent on the east coast!! would love to see some west coast guys make too. i think we could get alot good payouts at this event!

thatd be sweet id be racin

did you get any video of the 50 race i was in it

you talking about josh that put it on

The guy that Sam, Brent and Dom know is Wayne, they might even know Josh too, not sure though

i'm always at summit. but If you decided to do a series. make sure you promote it will. I'm talking newspapers. radios. every online mx forum you know. racerx. Anything and everything. I think if you can get it promoted right, it could be big. I can't afford a pitbike. lol but if I could I'd do some races.