Sign in to follow this  

this will make you laugh

So I was in an accident on my Z, bike was totaled with a bent frame and such. Finally settled with insurance and was contacted by tow company. They said to leave bike out front Friday and they would come get it. I do as they asked and went on about my day.

Saturday morning i come home , bike is gone but a box of parts and the key were still in the place i left them. Monday comes , the tow company calls, says driver is out front and the bike isnt there. I make some calls , and finally figure out sombody stold the bike :ride: . Well the jokes on them !:lol: The wheels are barely on , the cams are not timed , the frame is bent , the tires dont hold air , the speedo dont work , they left the key , and my insurance already paid out :thumbsup: hope they enjoy that broken POS !

WOW! Do you think there will be any ramifications from the insurance company since you "left it unattended" or do you think they will go after the tow company for telling you to leave it there but didnt show up in a timely manner?

still sucks your bike got stolen.

either your friend stole it or the towing company did. :thumbsup:

Goes to prove thieves aren't usually that bright. Thinkin is tougher than stealin!

Did you put it out with the rs-2 and fcr on it????????

oh hell no , i pulled those off and put the dirt wheels back on . trying to sell what i can to make up some of my losses

a few years ago when I wrecked my LT-Z400 I took all my aftermarket parts off it before the insurance company came to look at it. They totaled it and paid me then I bought it back off them for dirt cheap and put everything back on it and it was good as new.

Just wanted to make sure you didnt do something silly LOL!

So I was in an accident on my Z, bike was totaled with a bent frame and such. Finally settled with insurance and was contacted by tow company. They said to leave bike out front Friday and they would come get it. I do as they asked and went on about my day.

Saturday morning i come home , bike is gone but a box of parts and the key were still in the place i left them. Monday comes , the tow company calls, says driver is out front and the bike isnt there. I make some calls , and finally figure out sombody stold the bike :lol: . Well the jokes on them !:lol: The wheels are barely on , the cams are not timed , the frame is bent , the tires dont hold air , the speedo dont work , they left the key , and my insurance already paid out :ride: hope they enjoy that broken POS !

Consider yourself a very lucky dude.

The probability of you having your bike stolen for a 2nd time is lower.

the probability of you having a serious accident totalling your bike for a second time is lower.

You are untouched and you are geting your bike back.

Killed two birds with one stone without any consequences.

Now take care and ride safely :thumbsup::lol: