Doublin Gap

I called last Friday. I called so I could make plans. Anyhow, they told me it was highly unlikely. I also talked to Jeff at Youngstown, and he said he wasn't running if it would be a mud hole!( I said I wasn't going if it was going to be muddy)

Quoted from Jeff on D6 board:

Our Season Opener for March 6 and 7 has been cancelled due to a snow covered track. We are hoping to hold OPEN PRACTICE next Saturday and Sunday, March 13 and 14 from 11:30 to 4:30 if the weather cooperates. Please check back on Thursday, March 11 for updates to this message.

Our First Event for 2010 will be held on Saturday and Sunday, March 20 and 21 with a practice day on Saturday from 10:00 to 4:00 – Open to all Riders and a race on Sunday, March 21. This race is AMA Sanctioned and is Round # 1 of the PAMX Series. The race is open to all riders and you do not need a PAMX Card to participate in this event. YAMAHA AND SUZUKI CONTINGENCIES

We will host the LLQ on Friday, Saturday and Sunday March 26, 27, and 28. Friday is a practice day from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 and Saturday and Sunday is the LLQ and a regular race. This is also a Pro Points Paying Event

We will be offerring 65 and 85 B and C Classes for our 2010 Season. We will also be offerring a Plus 45 and an Open 50cc Class (4-8) in additional to our regular classes.

We offer Private or Semi-Private MX Training Lessons - Please call Jeff at 717-385-1224 for further information regarding these motocross training sessions.

Any questions, please call Doublin Gap at 717-249-6036 or Jeff at 717-385-1224

Sleepy (www.sleepymx.com) is the next scheduled race for around here the following weekend. From the D6 Board posted on 3/2:

The snow is melting! We have bare spots and they are growing every day. We escaped last week's storm with just a couple inches. Everything is a go at Sleepy. Sat, the 13th practice starts at 10:00 A.M. and goes till 4. Sunday practice at 9:00 A.M. racing thereafter.

This is round 1 of the Sleepy/Pagoda MAINLINE series brought to you by ECS, Sullivan's, HJC helmets, BRD racing development, and SCOTT. We still have room for two more sponsors. Jackets, helmets etc. to be awarded at year end.

NEW for this season at Sleepy: Gates will open Sat. at 7:00 A.M. for practice days and will remain open all night for Sunday's race. We will no longer be open Fri. evening before Sat, practice days.

We now have an actual address for your GPS system. "3061 U.S. Route 22 Fredricksburg, PA 17026"

For more info on Sleepy MX park INC. or the Mainline series call 717-278-8998 anytime, E-mail Swarr4@aol.com or check the website...www.sleepymx.com or www.pagodamotorcycleclub.com

Thank You, The Swarrs

Quoted from Jeff on D6 board:

Our Season Opener for March 6 and 7 has been cancelled due to a snow covered track. We are hoping to hold OPEN PRACTICE next Saturday and Sunday, March 13 and 14 from 11:30 to 4:30 if the weather cooperates. Please check back on Thursday, March 11 for updates to this message.

Our First Event for 2010 will be held on Saturday and Sunday, March 20 and 21 with a practice day on Saturday from 10:00 to 4:00 – Open to all Riders and a race on Sunday, March 21. This race is AMA Sanctioned and is Round # 1 of the PAMX Series. The race is open to all riders and you do not need a PAMX Card to participate in this event. YAMAHA AND SUZUKI CONTINGENCIES

We will host the LLQ on Friday, Saturday and Sunday March 26, 27, and 28. Friday is a practice day from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 and Saturday and Sunday is the LLQ and a regular race. This is also a Pro Points Paying Event

We will be offerring 65 and 85 B and C Classes for our 2010 Season. We will also be offerring a Plus 45 and an Open 50cc Class (4-8) in additional to our regular classes.

We offer Private or Semi-Private MX Training Lessons - Please call Jeff at 717-385-1224 for further information regarding these motocross training sessions.

Any questions, please call Doublin Gap at 717-249-6036 or Jeff at 717-385-1224

Sleepy (www.sleepymx.com) is the next scheduled race for around here the following weekend. From the D6 Board posted on 3/2:

The snow is melting! We have bare spots and they are growing every day. We escaped last week's storm with just a couple inches. Everything is a go at Sleepy. Sat, the 13th practice starts at 10:00 A.M. and goes till 4. Sunday practice at 9:00 A.M. racing thereafter.

This is round 1 of the Sleepy/Pagoda MAINLINE series brought to you by ECS, Sullivan's, HJC helmets, BRD racing development, and SCOTT. We still have room for two more sponsors. Jackets, helmets etc. to be awarded at year end.

NEW for this season at Sleepy: Gates will open Sat. at 7:00 A.M. for practice days and will remain open all night for Sunday's race. We will no longer be open Fri. evening before Sat, practice days.

We now have an actual address for your GPS system. "3061 U.S. Route 22 Fredricksburg, PA 17026"

For more info on Sleepy MX park INC. or the Mainline series call 717-278-8998 anytime, E-mail Swarr4@aol.com or check the website...www.sleepymx.com or www.pagodamotorcycleclub.com

Thank You, The Swarrs

Good Info guys!?

Hey Rev, I picked up an 08 RM85L for my kid so hopefully he'll ride alot more on practice days. What are your pklans for this season??

Good Info guys!:banana:

Hey Rev, I picked up an 08 RM85L for my kid so hopefully he'll ride alot more on practice days. What are your pklans for this season??

Cool, same year as ours. Riding - Limited, maybe less than last year. Looking back, did only 6 races last year. Practice here and there, son is on two baseball teams now, one being a travel team so weekends are booked pretty solid in May and June already. He's enjoying it and but we'll try to hit some practices before his season starts in mid April.

Was planning on going to the Sleepy practice on 3/13/10 but it looks like the rain is going to mess things up.?