Sign in to follow this  

boyesen supercooler

i am just wondering if these are worth the money, i have a 2004 honda crf450r and i do a little bit of racing, but most of the time i just ride some private tracks and some trail riding and playing around at the local sand pit, i just got this bike and dont know a lot about 450's yet, my last bike was a 2005 yamaha yz250f and this bike was great but i had to sell it for financial reasons 2 years ago, any input would be great

I have a supercooler I got for my 08 yz250f Off ebay new for 50 bucks thats the only reason I got it. Its been sitting in my tool box for 2 years now. I have an 03 crf450 and really have no overheating problems unless it sits and Idles. If you do tight trails and go slow I would say maybe,But if money is tight just get yourself a higher pressure radiator cap for 20 bucks and you should be fine.And you could run some engine ice.

I have one also and I dont know if it helps or not... sure looks nice though.

I paid like 180$ CAD for mine last year brand new :thumbsup:

my bike was boiling over due to the type of riding i was doing so i got one and problem solved .if your not boiling over then save your money .if you want to mod your bike for the hell of it get one .

if your not boiling over you'll never know it's there unless your looking at it .

thanks for the help guys, im just gonna wait on buying one then, i have a lot of other stuff i could buy for my bike right now yet