Sign in to follow this  

Young teen. Need an opinion on fractured collarbone.

Hello. I am 20 years old and 145 pound and 5.10 tall.

I fractured my right clavicle feb 28. 2010 and its been almost five weeks now.

I have no pain. I can lift plates and still no pain. I know young people heal faster so am just wondering if i can go back at the gym. I do not want to lift up heavy weight, just little at the time. I did play soccer two days ago and nothing no pain. I will put some xrays and i just want to know maybe in a week i can start gng to the gym. Thank you. :thumbsup:

1.jpg

11.jpg

thats healing. I would take it easy for another month.

Thank you for the response dr.Mark My bone its just sitting in top of the other bone and when i look at the left side its perfect and straight, but my right side half way and my finger stops casue of the bone sitting in top. now is that always going to be like that and i can move my arm, which i have no pain but sometimes i hear bone kind of cracking i feel where its coming from. Where the adams apple is but down on the right, i believe its where the clavicle starts, is that normal? Sorry about all the questions, everytime i ask my doctor he says dont worry, you be ok BOTH XRAYS WERE Taken the same day, just different position.

Edited by Albo904
forgot xrays

NO, its not perfect. But it is all ready more than half way healed. If you have trouble with it, and you say you don't now, then I have no trouble fixing it later on.