Sign in to follow this  

tail light/ turn signal combo.

I saw a company at a motorcycle show the other week that makes a tail light with the turn signals built in it. Like if you hit the brakes and turn signal at the same time half the light stays lite and the other half blinks. Its only one light with no turn signals hanging off. The problem is I lost their business card and can not seem to find them on the internet. Has anyone ever heard of them or where I can get them?

Thanks, Matt

Looks functional but could there possibly be anything more ugly than that boat oar of a tail section?

I think they are ment for european plates. You bend your plate around the corners, bolt it on, and cut off the bottom of the light and it looks just like any other plate holder.

I am looking for the same thing as of now i like the idea of the ufo but it is just butt ugly and is the only one that i have found. I did see a guy with a 2010 bmw g 450 x That had something i liked and i'm not sure if it was stock or something he put together or made but it was nice i wish i had asked now. It was like two long strip's for brake lights and signals were squar all under the fender and out of the way with the tag under it all very nice and compact.

I am looking for the same thing as of now i like the idea of the ufo but it is just butt ugly and is the only one that i have found. I did see a guy with a 2010 bmw g 450 x That had something i liked and i'm not sure if it was stock or something he put together or made but it was nice i wish i had asked now. It was like two long strip's for brake lights and signals were squar all under the fender and out of the way with the tag under it all very nice and compact.

There was a guy did something similar in the drz400 forum. he took 2 3 bulb leds and the the mounting holes of one end of both of them the glues them together. He used them in conjection with a Baja Designs rear tail light though. Look really clean and they were bright! I like a rock monster did and I will probably follow suit.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=855342&page=2

Post 46-51 will give you most of the info. Because I havnt actually done this yet it may be best to pm rock and have him explain how he did it.

hey if you google integrated tail light you will come up with all sorts of options. Some of them even have different colours for the brake and turn signal's. I have run one on my Suzuki Bandit for a few years now and there pretty great.