Sign in to follow this  

My Friend Mike DeMarzio #212

Michael DeMarzio (MXR212) was struck by a automobile while walking, he was in Florida at the time. Mike passed away that very same day, Feb-19-2010, at the age of 44. Mike is from Erial, NJ.

Mike has been riding and racing since the age of 8yrs old. Mike rode with furious passion. Like anything Mike did, he did it to the fullest. He had a heart of gold and anytime you needed to call upon him, he was there. He was unselfish when it came to giving. Mike knew how to make people laugh, the humor he came up with was uncanny and witty. He had many friends, in fact I never knew someone to have so many friends.

Mike loved Motocross and always had, but not only did he know Motocross, he had a knowledge for multiple things. Anything to do with work on the house, cars, bikes, RC planes, electrical - you name it, Mike knew it - he was completely self-taught.

He was so full of life, it just can't be, but God wanted Michael, and I can see why. He loved his Mother dearly who passed away a few years back, and I know they are together once more. Mike, I know you are with Our Lord and your Mother, and someday hopefully, I will be there to see your smiling face.

Michael DeMarzio 3-17-1965

#212 2-19-2010

Edited by bigred455

Hi Bigred,

My sister in New Jersey just let me know that Mike passed away. My heart is broken. Mike and I use to ride together in the 90's. We worked together to. He was a great friend of mine. We lost touch a bunch of years ago after we both got married and I moved out of New jersey. I've been trying to catch up with him this past year. Would you mind sending me a PM to tell me what happened.

You also mentioned that his mom passed in 2005, my heart is really hurting. She was always so kind to me. Used to feed me and Mike macaroni after we got done riding or came back from the gym.

God bless you,

Ray

Thanks Keith For Posting this.... I tried to find your number to let you know..

I will miss him more than anyone will know.. We had so much fun together..Like Keith said Heart of GOLD....

I want all to know that it was a DRUNK DRIVER that did Mike in... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't drink and Drive..

I have mini front number plates with 212 and Mikes name on them. I will be at the wake and Funeral...

Dean

Hey Dean,Thanks for the reply,I will see You at the viewing and funeral.

Hang in there BigRed. I have always believe that our success in this life is measured not by our W-2 forms, but by what those who knew us the best say about us when we are not around, not necessarily deceased. No doubt Michael DeMarzio was a phenominal success!

May "Michael Demarzio - Rest in Eternal Peace!"

Sincerely and in sympathy,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

Hang in there BigRed. I have always believe that our success in this life is measured not by our W-2 forms, but by what those who knew us the best say about us when we are not around, not necessarily deceased. No doubt Michael DeMarzio was a phenominal success!

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

Thank You for the kind words,I know You also have had more than Your share of tragedy.For You to reply to this thread after Your hardship,You are a great man.I thank You Mike and another prayer for You and Your Son will be said tonight in my prayers.

Stand tall,

Keith LoCastro

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

Thank You for the kind words,I know You also have had more than Your share of tragedy.For You to reply to this thread after Your hardship,You are a great man.I thank You Mike and another prayer for You and Your Son will be said tonight in my prayers.

Stand tall,

Keith LoCastro

Keith,

Life knocks us all down at one point or another. No one is exempt. Some are knocked down further than others, but the bottom line is how quick we get up. IMHO it is mission critical to try and pass on what we learn to help others avoid pitfalls that come from "grief beyond belief."

I have found that all MC riders are in a "Brotherhood" with hearts of gold.

Take care and thanks for your thoughts/prayers.

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"