Sign in to follow this  

Best Pit Bike Brand Chinese

Whats the best chinese pit bike brand. Im gonna buy one for the backyard track. I have a Jr80 but its my bros and put alot of hours on it . So im gonna get a pit bike real cheap , or find a crf50. But anyways whats a good or best chinese pit bike brand ? ssr ? sdg? sano? bbr? i found a deal on a sano 85cc runs good just broken hub for $85 i want to purchase it and put some aftermarket parts on it. Is sano any good ?

Sano is a aftermarket manufacturer...does the frame say SANO on it (stamped or ptae)

Well.....the words CRF50 and "cheap" should not be in the same sentence:lol: Prepare to pay a decent amount of money ($500 +) for a used CRF 50! I have read really good reviews about the SSR 110 DX3 and you can get one for aroung $600 shipped to your door! I may even get one myself!

IMHO

The motor is the important part. LIFAN or die in my eyes... -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

IMHO

The motor is the important part. LIFAN or die in my eyes... -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

Really? That is the 1st good thing I have heard about the Lifan's.......Plus, they seem to be a dime a dozen on E-Bay.

Whats the best chinese pit bike brand. Im gonna buy one for the backyard track. So im gonna get a pit bike real cheap

Lifan is great if you have a way to get parts. Before you buy any bike you should always look first for a parts source or a wrecked duplicate. Like you say, Dime a dozen. Sounds like the price is right. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

my brother bought a chinese pitbike a couple of years ago, and after much research he got a LIFAN. i hear that the lifan engine is a copy of a honda engine and something about the copyright running out - something to that effect

Most all of the horizontal Chinese engines are copies of the Honda CRF50 or Kawasaki KLX110 engine, or a mixture of the two.

True. Yet I haven't found too many with "practical" interchangable parts from japan.

And you want the American Lifan products. They are direct LIFAN imports. Parts and engines seem to be more available. They come in shipments on boats months apart so its like spurts now and then of china parts.

Everything else is what we call "Grey China" Which is knock offs of knock off's of differently badged knock off's. But if every badge says Lifan and has a true Lifan serial number and looks IDENTICAL to the ones on the official Lifan website, Then you probably can't go wrong. I would never pay more then $500 Shipped. "T-motorsports" on ebay is a direct importer from china and has LIFAN products. No parts. though. PARTS PARTS PARTS. I can't stress it enough. Look before you buy. Parts can be hard to find. Good Luck. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

pit bike 1.JPGi just picked up an ssr 125 in a trade that was pretty much roached. it had at least two owners who had rode it into the ground and it did not run . i spent about 100 bucks on cdi stator coil clutch lever shifter new plastic i put a 26mm carb on it and it turned out to be a pretty sweet bike and in truth it would stay right with my uncles trick klx 110, or klx 134 i guess i should say. id hate to know how much he had into his bike. now if you are wanting a little bike that will outlast you and probably its next owner you ve gotta spend money and its gotta say kaw hon yam or suz but if you want fast cheap fun that doesnt have to last forever i would suggest ssr 

Edited by jake_65

For chineese lifan is best they make a lifan clone I bought it has more power but less torque its got a weak trans though

my brother bought a chinese pitbike a couple of years ago, and after much research he got a LIFAN. i hear that the lifan engine is a copy of a honda engine and something about the copyright running out - something to that effect

When I was in 1st grade I bought a Lifan 150 quad( I know, what was I thinking buying a quad) but anyway, it is NOT a copy of a honda motor it is a GRADE A PEICE OF SHIIIIT, it hasn't ran since I was in 4th grade, it just gave us problem after problem, the turd is still sitting in peices in our basement today