Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Daytona

Anybody got any suggestions about a last minute trip to Daytona. What I want to know is what kind of seats I can expect if I just buy them at the gate? Would it be better to order online in the next day or so? I heard that for an extra $15 I can get a seat and access to go down to the track. Any input appreciated.

Anyone know if you need any kind of pass for amateur day?

Idk about Daytona so I can't help ya there, but I waited to late to get the ball rolling for Atl Sx so I had to get my tickets at the gate or sit in the corners thanks to ticketmaster. So I went to Subway and got 4 pitpasses, me and friend went down and met up with 2 other buddies and went to the pits. Then checked out the tickets at the gates and ended up getting some of the best seats in the house. Got tickets right in between the quad and the dragonback (lower level, 20 rows back) and could easily see that section, the section RV2 crashed on and most of the finish line jump and all the start straight. And our tickets were just $5 more than what I could have gotten off ticketmaster. So at Atlanta you can get good seats at the gate, but at Daytona idk!!! :ride: (just wrote a lot to come out and tell you I cant answer your question) :thumbsup: my bad lol

$10 will get you general admission with access to the pits, you won't have a seat but you can stand or sit anywhere on the paved portion of the track. Lower seats arn't that good because you can't see through the fence or the whole track. every time I buy seats I wish I'd just paid general admission and stayed on the race track. There is alot of stuff going on so you won't spend any time in your seats. You can go outside and take part in the bike week stuff going on outside the speedway. Best race on the circut for alot of reasons!

Is there a good view from the ground? Can I bring a camp chair or something to sit on? $10 sounds alot better than $55 which is how much it is online, plus a $7 service charge!:thumbsup: So $62.

You can buy tickets at the track. General admission is $30 and trackside admission is an extra $15, so $45 total. General admission will get you seating in the grandstands to the left and right of the start/finish line. For an extra $10 you can get center grandstand seats.

IMO the view of the race at trackside is not so good because it gets really crowded but its good for practice and qualifying. The actual race is better viewed from the grandstands.

$10 will get you general admission with access to the pits, you won't have a seat but you can stand or sit anywhere on the paved portion of the track. Lower seats arn't that good because you can't see through the fence or the whole track. every time I buy seats I wish I'd just paid general admission and stayed on the race track. There is alot of stuff going on so you won't spend any time in your seats. You can go outside and take part in the bike week stuff going on outside the speedway. Best race on the circut for alot of reasons!

Uhh...not quite. I don't even know if there are any $10 seats left but the cheapest seats are the General Admission. You do get a seat, it's just not reserved where you can count on the section, row, and seat number. The paved portion of the track is the trackside upgrade, which is $15. This allows you to "sit" on the NASCAR track and watch the races. I put "sit" in quotes because there is no sitting going on. Everyone is standing from the first heat till the 450 checkers. This is quite uncomfortable with a young kid who you have to put on your shoulders to see over everybody. The one time I actually tried to watch the races from trackside, I went to the GA section for the main events for better viewing. Good bird's eye view of the entire race. I agree with 287.

Thanks bro's. Looks like I'll be getting a gen. admission at the gate. Maybe pay the extra money for seats in the center and for going down to the pavement. Not much longer!