Sign in to follow this  

Crf50 jardine

honestly on a 50 I wouldn't be too concerned about the exhaust

if anything I'd be more worried about wether or not the exhaust is for a big bore or stock bore bike and what your plans are with the bike

A nice name brand exhaust would be nice on a 50.. I'd love to have one.. But I doubt it makes much of a difference over a cheap exhaust IMO.. Money much better spent on other upgrades

that said, I think a jardine would be a nice exhaust to have on a 50 if its on a bike you purchase :thumbsup:

well the reason i ask is because im trading my kx65 02' for a crf50 05'

the crf50 has jardine exhaust. boysen red ignition cover. woody graphics. and a tall seat.. and im getting a pic sent to me today. they said its in excellent condition. BAD thing about this trade is that theres no triple clamps with handles bars.. handle bars are stock. so theres no possible way for me to ride this without the big bar kit. so ill have to buy that.

Plans for the bike is realy to make it LOOK NICE. Since i already had a 50 awhile back installed the 88cc kit w/racehead just didnt like it at all. I like riding wheelies and the 88kit made it almost impossible to not ride wheelies.

But still the 88kit is worth the money wont lie about that. Totaly changes the bike. but id rather a bike that looks realy nice, and is setup for my comfort(suspension-1or2'' lift change forks and rear end)

Hell I run a 88 kit with a IRK kit and 4 speed tranny for dirt and love it!

I couldn't imagine riding a 50cc in the woods, wouldn't be much fun I wouldn't think..

I'm wanting to stroke mine to a 117cc before long and get an extended swingarm :thumbsup:

well the reason i ask is because im trading my kx65 02' for a crf50 05'

the crf50 has jardine exhaust. boysen red ignition cover. woody graphics. and a tall seat.. and im getting a pic sent to me today. they said its in excellent condition. BAD thing about this trade is that theres no triple clamps with handles bars.. handle bars are stock. so theres no possible way for me to ride this without the big bar kit. so ill have to buy that.

Plans for the bike is realy to make it LOOK NICE. Since i already had a 50 awhile back installed the 88cc kit w/racehead just didnt like it at all. I like riding wheelies and the 88kit made it almost impossible to not ride wheelies.

But still the 88kit is worth the money wont lie about that. Totaly changes the bike. but id rather a bike that looks realy nice, and is setup for my comfort(suspension-1or2'' lift change forks and rear end)

BBR has the bar kit on sale right now for under $100.

You are trading basically for a stock fiddy . Of course the guy wants to trade you , your kx65 is worth more .