eddieville 6hr gp march 7 (sun)

Conditions were perfect and Scott had the track in great shape.

I got tagged for speeding in the pits and got a five minute break :banana:, and also underestimated how many laps I could go with my small stock tank so I pitted one more time than I should have. Still got in 20 laps for 3rd in the IM class and a fun day of riding?

Nice job:thumbsup: Sounds like we missed some great racing and track conditions

i had a great start then popped my tire on my 2nd lap, pulled off and changed it then popped it again my next lap out, i didnt have any more extra front tubes and i didnt drive 6 hrs to ride for 1 hr so i rode the next 2.5 hrs on a flat front, came around on my 9th lap and threw my chain, and my sprocket is completely toast (looks more like a disc brake than a sprocket), ended my day at about the 3.5 hour mark. Had a great time though!! it was a blast!!

Kind of off topic- I'm writing a story on the race for a journalism class. i'd like to interview a couple of the racers so i could put it in my story. if your interested, pm me.

*Wiz636 id love to hear more about your race for my story.

got a few pictures

jake, scott, and trev

100_7691.jpg

My record continues unbroken: between the OTBG and hangover races, I somehow always get into a picture that someone I don't even know posts on TT!

On Trev's right, red helmet, camo backpack, party shirt.