Sign in to follow this  

Sunday's Single Track

Nice ride, but around here we call that open desert racing, not single track

Yep looks lide a nice ride but this is more of what We call single track> Just a quick vid of some short sections when we were out getting tools to get the Brother in laws bike back out of the bush LOL

Single track

Yep looks lide a nice ride but this is more of what We call single track> Just a quick vid of some short sections when we were out getting tools to get the Brother in laws bike back out of the bush LOL

Even that is not too tight...

No your right you can still turn left and right without any problems! Its not like that latest vid on here where if you mess up you fall off a steep cliff. LOL. Ill get you some better B.C single track next time.

you could ride to the left or the right of the trail and still be fine...thats kindof like field riding where i am from...come to west virginia and you may have a rude awakening for what a single track is...

Single track is simply single track. It is different in every state. Tight trees are great, but once a quad pushes thought it, it is no long single track or fun. This is just an area that has not be abused by the general public. I never said it was tight single track, just single track. I will take what I can get

It looked fun to me! Def wide open desert like 4th gear maybe 5th. I love it when it rains in the desert perfect traction. Its like a pow day snowboarding.

nice video! the traction looks awesome,like it recently rained,no dust is nice for big group rides.