Sign in to follow this  

'06 xr250?

Saw this over at ADVrider...fellow from Ukraine was talking about his '06(!) XR250, and has pics! Looks pretty familiar...but radiator shrouding despite air-cooling? I'm seriously confused here. Anyone have some insight?

abbf3ca87737364fb0562ccb8d2e5faa.jpg

I really wish they would bring that CRF500 over to Canada or the US!!! I would buy one in a heartbeat. Looks like a fantastic dualsport and I would assume its not really any heavier than the 450x that is here already. Dam Europeans!! LOL.

I really wish they would bring that CRF500 over to Canada or the US!!! I would buy one in a heartbeat. Looks like a fantastic dualsport and I would assume its not really any heavier than the 450x that is here already. Dam Europeans!! LOL.

I'm not really sure what HM does in Italy but I think its like Ford's Roush or Saleen. Kind of like a tuner of bikes. I think the 300 and 500 is a bored 250/450.

I know , they can just have a kangaroo pull start them.

Ag bike (farm) for the man on the land. Can carry a sheep or two.

source

How is the suspension on that thing? Looks like they did a decent upgrade with them in your country? How is the Engine's power etc. I wish I could get a new L model like that out here!! I would assume that they have a 400 as well?

yeah its good, got electric start aswell, power and torque is good but no 400.

I was poking around on my '01 XR250 and I saw a really small logo on the left side of the crackcase back from the counter shaft, and it says HM, like on the Italian bikes that RedRider linked. Kinda surprised when I saw that.

We see alot of "HM plant " sponsership here in the UK. I think its something to do with Hitachi construction equipment. I stand to be corrected though.

I need that tank/shroud combo for my 03'. Where can we get our hands on a Aussie/Euro 06+ tank/shrouds in the good ol' USA?

Looking at the frame, side panels, air box covers, rear fender, seat, etc for the newer Euro XR's they just placed the updated tank/shroud combo on the existing frame just like they did for the CRF150/230F.