Sign in to follow this  

SSR A1 110 vs SSR 110 DX3

I've looked around, but cannot figure out what the difference between these 2 bikes are:bonk: Can anyone tell me? All the specs look the same and they are both around the same price......Is one better than the other? For what reason?

I've had both bikes and the A-1 is a little more solid but is not as fast as the DX-3. The Dx-3 was an awesome bike and i know a guy who can get either one extremely cheap brand new still in the crate. hes awesome and if anything goes wrong with it he replaces it with no questions.. at least for me he has. I now have the SSR 140TX and my advice would be to save the money and get the 140 cause its fast as S%$T. hope this helps

there is alot starting with motors,rear suspension setup's,wheels to name a few.

So which one is better? They both are around the same $

im my opinion i liked the DX-3 better... but i would save a few extra bucks and get the 125.. i can get you the SSr 125 E-2 with 14/12 and the DNM shock already with it for like $847 shipped.... think about it.

well to be honest there decent bikes. The A1 you get more power and the swingarm/ rear suspension setups being different there both good bikes and for the money you can't go wrong either way. The 110dx is our best selling pitbike though if that helps. Let me know if we can help.

I love my dx3 I beat the crap out of it on a frequent basis. I havent ridden the other one but I have to say the I couldnt be happier with mine. If you want to see it in action check out my vid that I posted

I have a friend that has an early model SSR110 A1 (2004) seen here

I know this video does not show a whole lot (he is a quad rider and this is his first two wheeled machine) Anyways, the early model has the 10/10 wheel combo I see the updated version has a 12/10 wheel combo. The bike in the video is still running strong after all these years. The engine is very torquey but a slow revver. The top end is not all that spectacular but acceptable.

To compare I have a 2004 SSR 125 C4 and an 2006 SSR 90 R. Watch those videos (Pit bike Reviews) on my Youtube account http://www.youtube.com/mgracing The suspension performance on the A1 and 90R are pretty similar only the 90R has the better shock. Hope some of this helps.

go with the DX3. I beat the living hell out of mine and she takes it like a trooper. you should get the dx3, replace the rear shock, and you got a badass little bike.

here's mine:

mustek004.jpg

here's my bro:

ranchtrack017.jpg

Anyone know if there is an ssr110 that has a semi-auto clutch? I like the DX3 but would like it without the manual clutch? Any suggestions?