Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anybody know Mike Brown personally?

Ive been told by the previous owner of my 86 xr80 that the bike was given (sold) to him for filling in for Brown's mechanic some time ago at a Kenworthy's MX pro race. The 80 was supposedly Mike's pitbike. When I got it, it had a number 3 on the # plate, and said he never touched the bike after he bought it from Mike.

I figure its a longshot, but I would love to know how to get a hold of Mike and verify this. Anybody have any connections? It was my first bike, which is priceless to me already, but that would totally be the icing on the cake.

As of 2 years ago I know he spent a lot of time down in Florida with a shop along 72 I think, just in between Haines City and Orlando. Last time I was there he was out riding, so i missed him, but they had a bunch of his bikes there. They said he is in and out all the time. I'll ask my wife for sure which shop it was if you want to try there.

Ive been told by the previous owner of my 86 xr80 that the bike was given (sold) to him for filling in for Brown's mechanic some time ago at a Kenworthy's MX pro race. The 80 was supposedly Mike's pitbike. When I got it, it had a number 3 on the # plate, and said he never touched the bike after he bought it from Mike.

I figure its a longshot, but I would love to know how to get a hold of Mike and verify this. Anybody have any connections? It was my first bike, which is priceless to me already, but that would totally be the icing on the cake.

Call Jim's Honda in Johnson City TN. They were a long time sponsor of his. You could try the phone book I think he has a house in Piney Flats or Gray TN.