Liqui-Moly Engine Flush

Anyone here tried Liqui-Moly Engine Flush in a high hours KX engine?

See http://liqui-moly.com.au/productmc.htm

I'm going to give it a shot, because despite frequent oil changes, under the rocker cover the bare alum surfaces don't look as pretty as they used to. Thinking a clean up could help oil flow, give me some peace of mind, and nothing to loose. Compatible with wet clutches. Only costs $15.

I also used Amsoil crank case cleaner in a 150000 mile car engine, and could not believe the diff it made afterwards in terms of smoother revving and lower noise. No such issue in the bike. I just want 100% oil flow.

If anyone is interested, I used this stuff. My only goal was to the clean the oil galleries feeding the wrist pin, cams and big end. I'll never know if it did that, but for $4 I am happy.

One can could be used 4 times. Worth a try if anyone else has a high hour engine. I had it in there for 8 minutes while idling. The directions say to leave it for 15 but I could smell radiator overflow so I stopped it. Be sure to get all the old oil out, so replace the oil filter and let the old oil thoroughly drain out for at least 30 mins.

Cannot say if the used engine oil (7 hrs) looked any more dirty than usual because the clutch particles always discolor the oil so quickly. I could smell it in the exhaust fumes during the flush period (idling) so I guess it removed some crap from the rings or something. Next time I check the valves maybe I'll notice if things look cleaner. One thing for sure is that my clutch lever feel still feels as good as usual. Maybe clutch feel improved and certainly no worse.