Sign in to follow this  

Washington I have a cool spot in the South Sound area. PM me

if you knew or not, there is trail riding in the pierce county area, and what most people do not know is that, yes the riding is legal!!!! the land was bought by a company but he bankrupted it because of the economy, and now is bank owns it and i have asked them and we can ride there. and i am looking for people to go riding with, any age.

i have been riding back in the trails here since 1998(when i was 8) i am 19 years old male, I am polite, mature, fun loving, vary outgoing, and just want to get out and ride, i have nephews who ride and are 8 and 6 and love to ride with them, i am a Christian, had a 3.5gpa threw high school. I am a “good kid” so don’t let my age foul you. grew up riding trials and have had my time going fast, got tired of braking bones. so plz dont judge me on my age, im not some hoodlum that has his pants hanging down. i normally ride with my dad, and his friend who are 50. But my dad injured himself and is having a hard time riding more then an hour at a time.

i ride a wr450f, i have 2friends who i normally ride with but both are in Iraq, so im without someone to ride with. tell my friends get back from iraq. i went from summer to last weekend with out riding and thanks to last week am itching to go riding now.

i have a spot that you will NOT get towed from thanks to a friend of mine that lives there as long me or him. And yes he does call people in to get towed when they don’t ask to park behind his house.

i am willing to ride with anyone who is a responsible rider, i have had hundreds of hours back there over the last 11 years and know almost every trail now, i have a spot you can park and not get in trouble, and you will never get lost back there, hit me up, i work at home for my dad who owns his own company and am willing and able to go riding any day of the week.

im new to this site though so just email me, i check it threw out the day(most of my work is dealing with my dads customers via email or phone)

my email is naur115@hotmail.com(do not spam message me

if you do have an extra bike for my friend to ride(where you will be parking) that would be great but dont need it to come riding, i dont expect you to bring one the first time for him with out you meeting him first. and if you just dont let others ride your bikes i understand that, just throwing it out there.

and let me answer the questions before you ask, and make a few statements

*no i will not come get you

*no i do not have extra gas so dont ask when you get here,

*no i do not have an extra bike

*i do have extra gear, but will not lend it out unless we have road together a few times

*plz bring a reliable bike, i do know how to work on a bike, but dont like doing it when i dont have to, or on a trail.

*i will meet with you at a public place(mall, walmart, coffee stand, ect..) so you can see im not crazy before we ride together

*all bikes welcome and all ages, i have road with friends who have kids and we have to go 10mph all the time and dont mind it. and if your not ok with taking a specific trail if it looks to hard for you

*i know how to get a truck back there if you do get hurt, (if you get caught taking a truck back there to goof off in or wheel you will get arrested, and your truck will get impounded, if your just getting someone out, then its ok)

*will ride with quads

*i will only ride with people who wear gear,(helmet, boots, knee pads, and gloves min) if you dont have it i will not ride with you, sorry

*yes the trails are for all rider's, it goes from vary easy to ride open area's to hard, bars hitting trees trails,

*yes, a quad can ride here.

*if we do go riding we can leave when ever you want to(if thats not like 15 min after we unload cuz thats wasting both of our time)

*what you should bring is, gear, gas in the bike, extra if you want. a bag of some kind with tools, water, and anything else you need, your cell phone. snacks if you want to ride for a long time.

so let me know if you want to go riding. thanks

Edited by naur112
  • Like 1

3.5 GPA...now that's funny!

I didn 't catch that, but at first glance I was wondering the age of the TT member was.

Too Funny.:thumbsup:

3.5 GPA...now that's funny!

when ya can't get enuff kids to graduate...you lower the standards.:lol:

Personally, I think ya have to set the bar above your head...cuz if ya set it around your ankles, when ya reach it, you look like an ass. :thumbsup:

:ride:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when ya can't get enuff kids to graduate...you lower the standards.

Personally, I think ya have to set the bar above your head...cuz if ya set it around your ankles, when ya reach it, you look like an ass. :thumbsup:

:ride:

***?????

get some friends dude

I think he said his friends were in Iraq and I think he might be trying to make friends by coming here but I would not be friends with any of you ********:thumbsup:

huh.... I guess you can't type a......s.......s......h....o....l...e......s... in a post?

well i havnt given away the exact location to anyone yet,

i threw in my gpa cuz when most people think 19 year old rider, they think of a kid that just wants to go fast, wont listen, and is a punk

as far as friends go, not all my friends ride, and the ones that do are over seas, and the other's that ride are between bikes right now, i highly doubt that every one of your friends ride.

Edited by naur112

I think he said his friends were in Iraq and I think he might be trying to make friends by coming here but I would not be friends with any of you ********:thumbsup:

huh.... I guess you can't type a......s.......s......h....o....l...e......s... in a post?

I agree with Don...the guy's riding buddies are in Iraq, he's offering to show FELLOW TT'ers a place to ride, and all he gets is flak for it?

Seriously dudes, we could use more guys like him here on TT. You haters should be ashamed. Naur112, I rarely get down that way but I appreciate the offer.

A little harsh here guys! While I agree with the sentiments, basically calling the kid a dipsh#t isn't cool either. He's just looking to get someone to ride and knew a cool place. Hell it might not be, but to him it is. Sorry that a 19 y/o didn't understand the current political climate as it pertains to motorcycles. I'm pretty sure at 19 I was probably half the reason we are in this boat today. (riding everywhere, 4x4's, beer cans, etc...)

That being said, if you are allowed to ride somewhere no-one knows about, unless you really trust someone, keep it quiet. I'm also guessing that the only thing that keeps you from a 4.0 is spelling. Thumpertalk is not texting.

I'm also guessing that the only thing that keeps you from a 4.0 is spelling. Thumpertalk is not texting.

yeah dyslexia is a pian, but thanks, and as far as every one is saying, im not giving out the adress or anything, and where i park you can get towed if you dont have permishion to park there. and even though i said what town it is, i doubt you would ever be able to find the place unless you have been there before. kinda hard to find, and even harder to find a place to go in that hasnt been dug up by a CAT and dosnt have jersy barriors

Appreciate the invite. I say you just join a few TT rides at either Walker or Tahuya and meet some folks. That way you can judge their character best and then personally invite them later on to see your site. I encourage you to keep the location quiet and not post one photo/video of that place - anywhere. Seriously, most if not all dirt bikers on TT are great guys but all it takes is one asshat lurker who needs to find a new spot to shred with his 4x4 crawler buddies. :ride:

Oh, and YoDaddy, your mudding activity of the distant past pale deeply in comparison to today:s machines and their ability for destruction. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

lol thanks guys, and yeah pretty much, and as for going on the TT rides, i just found out about this site thanks to a friend who is in iraq right now, he gets back in time for the d100 though.

im not disclosing the location and even though i gave away what town it is in, it would almost be inposible to know what spot im talking about

and i have not posted one pic or video of where it is(there are a few pics of me riding back there but its so deep in the trials you still cant tell where it is)

I stand by what I wrote. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together to figure out what area is being referred to, and right now a lot of people still think it's closed. At the very least take out the city name. Not every person who reads this is a responsible rider, so the less out there, the better. Naur112, you're welcome to ride with me out there but you'll have to do a little more to keep the area to yourself in the meantime. Please edit your post.

i threw in my gpa cuz when most people think 19 year old rider, they think of a kid that just wants to go fast, wont listen, and is a punk

Hint: They are only funnying at your gpa reference because your spelling and grammar don't reflect what most adults expect to see from someone with that level of scholastic achievement.

Good luck with your riding adventures and be careful about attracting the loons to your semi-private/secret riding area. It does not take much to lose an opportunity like that :thumbsup:

I stand by what I wrote. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together to figure out what area is being referred to, and right now a lot of people still think it's closed. At the very least take out the city name. Not every person who reads this is a responsible rider, so the less out there, the better. Naur112, you're welcome to ride with me out there but you'll have to do a little more to keep the area to yourself in the meantime. Please edit your post.

ill take the town name out if that makes you happy