Sign in to follow this  

Maryland Where's everyone going this weekend?

Supposed to be really nice but looking like the rain is gonna do just enough to mess things up. Whats everyones idea this weekend?

There's a chance (probably very small) that E-town with be open... more snow coming Wednesday.

Aside from that it looks like a road trip to DMP, NCMP, or ???

if i ever get my bike running right i am going to either of these places

1. E-Town

2. Blue Diamond

3. Delmarva

MX4Life,how is dmp's track? I am thinking of going there this weekend.

Yo Bob, we had a good time there last weekend. Big improvement from last year. Until Blue Diamond gets their act together, DMP is the only game in town. Let me know where you're going.

Guys, thinking about heading to DMP Saturday, but has anyone heard what shape ATCO is in? It's a little closer, and I wanna be back home to watch the Daytona SX! Thanks.

LLQ at Budds or Race at Doublin Gap:ride:

Doublin canceled the practice and race this weekend...

"Our Season Opener for March 6 and 7 has been cancelled due to a snow covered track. We are hoping to hold OPEN PRACTICE next Saturday and Sunday, March 13 and 14 from 11:30 to 4:30 if the weather cooperates. Please check back on Thursday, March 11 for updates to this message."

Went to DMP yesterday after Steven got out of school. He took about 10-15 laps, it was raining a little but he said it was perfect. Plenty of traction. After seeing what Donald & Chris did with the track last week, it will be good this weekend. Donald said he will dig it Fri. afternoon.

Friday afternoon if someone could give me a track report for DMP let me know, might give it a try Saturday.

anyone riding around uniontown/morgantown this week end trial riding? im thinking about heading somewher ein pa/maryland that has minimal snow, id like to just bust open a few laps in a small woods loop somewher eif someone has any ideas where might be nice. BTW i live in salisbury pa. about 30 min, from somerset pa.

Anyone know if BD is trying to get open or just waiting it out? Cant wait to ride local and not have to drive over 2 hours just to do some type of riding.

Anyone know if BD is trying to get open or just waiting it out? Cant wait to ride local and not have to drive over 2 hours just to do some type of riding.

I hope so! I called today and the recording said they were closed, which I expected. I was hoping they would give some idea of when they might open but they didn't.

As of right now I'm planning Atco for Saturday. Never been there, and going with low expectations from what everyone says!

id stay in the house and make cookies before id go to atco! it blows unless youre a kid on a mini then its just poorly designed and dangerous...not to mention its over run by quads...theres a thread on d6 and many others share the same opinion...so be forewarned...:thumbsup: