Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee We're Trying To Build A Riding Area Near Nashville!!

Hello everyone, I have been working on building a new riding area near Nashville, TN and am looking for people who would be interested. I'm not sure where else to post this, so I am going to try it here!

I am working with a couple of other people to potentially purchase land near Nashville TN and turn it into a off road club for people looking for somewhere closer to ride in Nashville.

If you would be interested in helping to create something like this, please email me - or respond here. We are trying to see just how many people would be interested to judge the size of the piece of land we look at.

By doing it this way there would most likely be club dues until we attract enough traffic to make the land public.

Please let us know your thoughts, comments, or interest in building a place where we don't have to drive hours to go riding!!

Email at tnoffroad@gmail.com or express yourselves here!

Where at in the Nashville area? Is this riding area going to geared towards bikes only? Or anything off road? I would be interested in checking this out. I know many other riders who would probably show some interests.

Currently, we are looking at land north and east of Nashville. The areas we are looking at would most likely be between 400 and 600 acres, depending on the amount of people who show interest. There are larger parcels of land for sale, but its a little out of our league for the moment. We want an area where we could expand if necessary.

We aren't looking to restrict this to any offroad vehicle. In fact, the more, the better. Our immediate plans are to build a network of offroad trails, a motocross park, hill climbs, mud holes, etc depending on the feedback we get.

We would eventually like to turn this into a state OHV park, but we need to get people together and who show interest first.

Please send anyone who you know who might be interested our way. And anyone who wants to get on the mailing list, please reply to tnoffroad@gmail.com.

Its also important that I mention this would be started as a private-type club in the beginning with fees to pay for the land.

Please leave any other questions you have!

Sounds like a great idea...I bet a lot of people would go to a 'off road park' like that!!! If you need any help in building any of the tracks, or would just like facility consultation I would love to be a part. Feel free to email me at jason@dreamtraxx.com. You can go to my website for more information on what I do - www.dreamtraxx.com

amen to u. i live right outside nashville and benn thinking bout trying same thing. where u located and pm me i would be very very intrested.

Our club is about 400 acres. I would look at 600 as a minimum.

You might look into some of the fuel tax grants for parks like this to see if they are available. There are many hoops to go through for that. Texas' latest ORV park close to Ozona was paid for this way. It is 3,600 acres. It plans to open in September. They first looked at the property in 2004.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has shown interest so far, or given me any advice! If you are still interested, we have put together a website: http://www.NashvilleOffroad.com/.

If you want to be a part just visited us there or send me a message! Thanks!

Currently, we haven't explored too many options as we do not know how many people would be seriously interested.

However, from what we have been looking at the pricing ranges greatly mostly based off of proximity to Nashville. We found several hundred acres just south of Nashville for about 3,700 per acre. We are also looking at properties a little north of Nashville in Sumner county which are looking to be about 1,930 per acre.

Once we get a definite amount of people who are interested, we can better judge the size of land we will need. Based on response, we would love to start with anywhere between 500 and 600 acres. If you are still interested, check out our website or shoot me an email to get on the mailing list!

Please spread the word!