Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Time to man up and ride some real single track

Very impressive Ron:thumbsup: seriously though, I would like to try that 3-legged goat ST on my 200 with an 803 :thumbsup: The fear factor would rival the fun factor:smirk:

thats one of those trails that just aint worth riding. I like it better when the penalty for falling isn't certian death.

Edited by DoctorDover

The fun for me is also the challenge of testing my skill and limitations:thumbsup: Racing also offers a real element of physical injury or death yet many do not consider this or accept it until the "real feel" hits the mark :thumbsup:

I suppose the saying "To each their own" rings true in every aspect of riding/racing :ride:

The fun for me is also the challenge of testing my skill and limitations:thumbsup: Racing also offers a real element of physical injury or death yet many do not consider this or accept it until the "real feel" hits the mark :thumbsup:

I suppose the saying "To each their own" rings true in every aspect of riding/racing :lol:

maybe so, but ever loose your balance dang near sitting still and just fall over....there it can end your life. To me, that's just not what I desire to ride. If some wish to ride that, I am not going to stop them. At least they are doing their part to cleanse the gene pool....:ride:

The fun for me is also the challenge of testing my skill and limitations:thumbsup: Racing also offers a real element of physical injury or death yet many do not consider this or accept it until the "real feel" hits the mark :ride:

I suppose the saying "To each their own" rings true in every aspect of riding/racing :lol:

ever see me try to sit stopped on my bike ? what about trying to start over on a steep slope ? You would understand why I just wouldn't venture there. I look like a howler monkey trying to wrestle down a hippo when I get on or near my bike :thumbsup:

ever see me try to sit stopped on my bike ? what about trying to start over on a steep slope ? You would understand why I just wouldn't venture there. I look like a howler monkey trying to wrestle down a hippo when I get on or near my bike :thumbsup:

:ride: I heard that Dover:D

LMAO! monkeys and footballs come to mind....:ride:

There ain't enough money in this world for me to ride that trail. Never!!

There ain't enough money in this world for me to ride that trail. Never!!

You can say that again! That's crazy!

What if you meet someone going the other way? Even on marked trails, and I don't know if this was one, people sometimes run it in the wrong direction. I'm all for single track but I like to have a little room on at least one side.

I actually kind of feel sorry for folks that ride that if that is what they have to ride.

Okay, so that was a bit too manly for most folks ( I have to admit, I would not be comfortable riding it either )

So I found this far less extreme example of how to man up while on the bike....

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r292/dodgerdodger/?action=view&current=MOV00945.flv

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r292/dodgerdodger/?action=view&current=MOV00941.flv

I know OrangeCrush would do it. :thumbsup:

Okay, so that was a bit too manly for most folks ( I have to admit, I would not be comfortable riding it either )

So I found this far less extreme example of how to man up while on the bike....

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r292/dodgerdodger/?action=view&current=MOV00945.flv

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r292/dodgerdodger/?action=view&current=MOV00941.flv

I know OrangeCrush would do it. :ride:

:thumbsup::lol:

I dunno if I'd try it or not, but that sure is wild!