Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Vdr hs 3-7-10

Well so far the weather out look for this weekend is good. I hope it holds.

So who's in? I can't wait to get back on the bike.

Has anybody been to VDR lately. I bet it's going to be pretty muddy for this weekends race.

With the warm temps we are supposed to see this entire week, I wouldn't be surprised if the conditions turn out to be epic! 57 degrees tomorrow?!?!? Can I get my hopes up?

Looking forward to it! I haven't rode since November...yikes! Not sure if I remember how!

I'm planning on being there. I have to say, I'm a little nervous as it's been so long. Did the Grand Prix down in the Springs in mid-January. It feels like forever.

This is from another thread.

Rode VDR yesterday, not bad at all. There were a couple of mud holes but with good prep and the weather this week, it should be awesome sat and sunday :thumbsup:

This is from another thread.

Rode VDR yesterday, not bad at all. There were a couple of mud holes but with good prep and the weather this week, it should be awesome sat and sunday :thumbsup:

i prepped the full hare scambles course today. 90% is in good shape. the bad spots i put fresh dry dirt there should not be many mud holes but some ruts. it will be good for saturday practice and sundays race. vdr terry

I haven't even rode since the track change...sharp left after step down double...sharp left after step down double. This is going to be the battle against arm pump and exhaustion for me! Can't wait!:thumbsup:

Edited by raptobob
S

Wow, Conditions were wayy better than expected. A little Misty the first couple of laps on the west side of the course (ATV race). I was expecting a lot more mud. But it was really great. Thanks VDR!

I have to say the race was great, it was nice to get back out on the bike. The track was really good and man oh man did it get ruff. In the back there were not a lot of line choices and the main line had some huge bumps and holes.