Sign in to follow this  

Leo Vince Header Guard???

Ok I just bought a used Leo Vince X3 exhaust system off craigslist. Installed it and ran great. My only issue is it didn't come with the guard for the head pipe. I've been looking online and even called and talked to the Leo Vince dealer. They don't sell the guard by itself. They said I would have to by a new head pipe for it come on it. He's working on getting me a price for it. I'm guessing it's gonna be expensive. Does any one know if there is anything after market that I can put on there. I have a 05 CRF450R.

Check ebay I saw one 2 weeks ago yes just the guard carbon fiber. I think it was 49 bucks.

Well 2 days later Leo Vince called me back. The head pipe with guard is $275. I've been checking out aftermarket Guards but I'm not sure if the bolt holes will line up. I took the guard off my stock header and they didn't line up. Everything I see is for the stock header. I can drill other holes, but would prefer something to line up. Any ideas.

Well 2 days later Leo Vince called me back. The head pipe with guard is $275. I've been checking out aftermarket Guards but I'm not sure if the bolt holes will line up. I took the guard off my stock header and they didn't line up. Everything I see is for the stock header. I can drill other holes, but would prefer something to line up. Any ideas.

I bought a FULL SYSTEM X3 for my 450 from Leo Vince's ebay store for $275! I think you should stick with carob fiber works or lightspeed..might be a bit pricey but def below the $100..