Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Attn. If You Ever Raced Silvercreek MX

I am searching for race photo's from Silvercreek MX of yourself or any of the local pros who raced there especially during the 1980's (but any years welcome) i am working on a project to preserve the tracks rich history... so if you have any or know of anyone who does please scan them and e-mail to me elk741@charter.net your help is MUCH app. thanks guys!

:thumbsup::banana::ride:

I raced there a lot in the early to mid 90's. I'll see if I can dig up any pictures. No guarantees though. What ever happened to that place?

I raced there a lot in the early to mid 90's. I'll see if I can dig up any pictures. No guarantees though. What ever happened to that place?

Thanks for your reply...the track is still there however it is not being used but there are rumors of it opening up for practice

there are rumors of it opening up for practice

I hope. We need more practice tracks around here and I used to love riding there. I'd be great to see it re-open.

I got a bunch, NOT from the 80's though. Mid to late 90's.I also have some vids I think. However I dont have a scanner,nor do I know how to use one. The vids would be on VHS. lol

If your not to far from Old fort (and I can find them) you can "borrow" them if ya like.

Joshe Clark

I got a bunch, NOT from the 80's though. Mid to late 90's.I also have some vids I think. However I dont have a scanner,nor do I know how to use one. The vids would be on VHS. lol

If your not to far from Old fort (and I can find them) you can "borrow" them if ya like.

Joshe Clark

Hello Joshe we have race each other a few times... this Jeff Elkins from Marion... PM me your phone number and i will contact you.. thanks fro responding:thumbsup:

Hello Joshe we have race each other a few times... this Jeff Elkins from Marion... PM me your phone number and i will contact you.. thanks fro responding:thumbsup:

Thought it might have been from the screen name, I will send ya a pm.

Whatever happed to the track "226".Think it was off of tater town loop or there abouts....Man I loved that track, Tim something ran it I believe.

LOL and I remember racing ya !!!! good times for sure....

JC

Daryle Bollinger would love to see these pix if you can get him copies

JeffElkinsFrankHamton1990.jpg

Jeff Elkins & Frank Hampton 1990 Silvercreek MX