Sign in to follow this  

Baja pits sf 250 update 2010

Baja Pits Milage Locations

RM 45

RM 76.5

RM 108

RM147

RM 198

PRERUN PITS last weekend was selling 2 -2.5 gal. per racer, (double what they anticipated) Lots of heavy sand and the racers are eating lots of gasolina.

MILE 108 (Baja Pits 3) will be serving carne asada this weekend, prepared by hand by patron Carlos Orozco this weekend.

Also-For sportsman classes only, BAJA pits will (if there is at least 3 racers in the class) award free pits to the winner of each sportsman class. If you win your sportsman class, your Baja 500 pits will be paid. Whoever wins their class in the B500, gets free pits for the 1000.

Who ever wins their class in the 1000 get free Baja Pits service for the entire 2011 season.

* Scotty Breauxman will be reporting live from the start finish with exclusive relays of the running orders provided by Baja Pits, photos, videos, interviews at the start finish/

This will be one hell of a race for sure.

free pits to the winner of each sportsman class. If you win your sportsman class, your Baja 500 pits will be paid. Whoever wins their class in the B500, gets free pits for the 1000.

Who ever wins their class in the 1000 get free Baja Pits service for the entire 2011 season.

:thumbsup: Wow, that's pretty sweet.

BajA pits had a problem last weekend and ran out of gas (sold out) this caused a few folks to run out of gas. They don't want to sell gas to non racers. They may enforce this going forward. FYI

BajA pits had a problem last weekend and ran out of gas (sold out) this caused a few folks to run out of gas. They don't want to sell gas to non racers. They may enforce this going forward. FYI

How do you show them you're a "racer" vs a "non racer"

AND

What if you haven't entered but plan to do a "late" entry would one still be able to get gas?

Edited by 123BigcoopDawg576
I just felt like "" today :)

I'm not authorized to speak for baja Pits, but this is my best answer:

Its whether or not you've ever raced with Baja Pits, are currently registered to race with Baja Pits, or are on SCOREs roster...

But really, if you're at RM 108 on an off road vehicle, its just about impossible to enforce. Therefore, they will use their discretion. I'm sure they're bringing extra gas this weekend.

What if you haven't entered but plan to do a "late" entry would one still be able to get gas?

Coop, does this mean you're heading south again? :thumbsup::ride::lol:

I'm not authorized to speak for baja Pits, but this is my best answer:

Its whether or not you've ever raced with Baja Pits, are currently registered to race with Baja Pits, or are on SCOREs roster...

But really, if you're at RM 108 on an off road vehicle, its just about impossible to enforce. Therefore, they will use their discretion. I'm sure they're bringing extra gas this weekend.

Do you know if Carlos/Baja Pits will be there providing fuel srevice during the week also?

Do you know if Carlos/Baja Pits will be there providing fuel srevice during the week also?

To the best of my knowledge, no. You could always call them 619.596.8033