Sign in to follow this  

Alley Radiators

Sent my old battered radiators off to get made in alley :ride: i got them back and they dont look to bad nice thick sides so if there is a off they should be ok. :thumbsup:

DSC06495.jpg

DSC06496.jpg

DSC06497.jpg

DSC06501.jpg

Edited by packman

i got them beck and they dont look to bad nice think sides so if there is a off they should be ok. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what you're saying but they look good. How much?

I'm not sure what you're saying but they look good. How much?

lol...took me a sec too. Basically: I sent my rads off to get duplicated by another company. Looks good and the sides are thick so they should hold up in a crash.

lol...took me a sec too. Basically: I sent my rads off to get duplicated by another company. Looks good and the sides are thick so they should hold up in a crash.

lmao thanks for the interpretation...

Na. But there's a company on Ebay. Look to spend about $400+. I read some bits here and there about plastics not lining up, etc. That's why I never got them.

Plus, I don't have overheating problems like those 4 stroke thingamajigs. :thumbsup: But those UK jobs look nice. Great welds...I NEED a TIG.

Na. But there's a company on Ebay. Look to spend about $400+. I read some bits here and there about plastics not lining up, etc. That's why I never got them.

Plus, I don't have overheating problems like those 4 stroke thingamajigs. :thumbsup: But those UK jobs look nice. Great welds...I NEED a TIG.

My radiators are fine but I'm picky and dont like the way they look. I was going to start a thread asking if anyone had luck fitting newer rads on older bikes...but I'm lazy. And I'm not paying $400 either.

Has anyone seen the Mishimoto radiators? Looks like they are finally getting into the Motocross world. I have always heard good things about the radiators they make for cars/trucks, and always wondered why they haven't branched yet.

Sort of , took my 1988 old battered rads off gave them to a company and said copy these please but in alley. Rebuilding the bike frame up and dont want the rat look im after the clean modern look.

Just got to finish putting a friends Drz back together after a re-ring and valve job then i will fit them to see how they line up. Will post pics up.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST ON HERE, SPEAK ENGLISH!!! :thumbsup:

Someone call Webster's and tell them that alley = aluminum. I thought you were talking about a city named Alley.

They look great!!